Thursday, May 8, 2008

You'll just have to deal with it...

I am sick of hearing these words. I am sick of "Dealing" with it. I feel like I am always dealing with people and thier bull crap! (is bullcrap one word or two, oh well, no matter!) Consistantly, I am dealing with crap, people complaining, being mad, as if they are the only ones that have that right! Well, personally, I have been dealing with all of thier stuff for a while now. And, I am done! I feel like this is such a rude thing to say when someone is voicing thier concerns. From now on if "people" have a problem, I am going to tell them, "you'll just have to deal with it". That's all, just needed to get that off of my chest! Even though I am sure no one will know what I am talking about. Feels good to say it, because in all reality, I can't say it to the person I want to say it to.

1 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

Well I think that I have an Idea of what you're talking about...but I could be wrong. If it is what I think it is then I totally understand your frustration. Bull crap can be used as one or two words.