Thursday, April 9, 2009

Since Hadlee turned 3 on April 6, 2009, I wanted to take a minute to talk about the greatest thing that ever happened to me! Hadlee is such a loving child who is often telling myself and other loved ones they are her "best friend". I am so lucky to have such a wonderful heart in my life! I can't believe that she has been in my life for 3 years (and 9 months) it has flown by so fast and it makes me think about how soon she will grow up and I will definately miss these days, as trying as they are! I can't even imagine what I did with myself before I had Hadlee in my life, she is a true blessing!!



Hadlee
April 6, 2006
10lbs 6oz
21 1/2 inches
And seriously the most beautiful baby EVER!


Hadlee's First Birthday


Hadlee's 2nd Birthday


Hadlee is 3!!

2 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday Hadlee!! I can't believe she is already three!

Brooke said...

Happy birthday Hadlee!! I didn't know you and Autum were related. Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting!