Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What's new

I know you all have been dying to know what is new with my daughter…
Well here it is.
Plain and Simple
all about Hadlee.


Well after a month of potty training boot camp, millions of dollars in pull-ups, and one pee-pee and two poo-poo's I have packed in the ol' whip and put Hadlee back in diapers. So now that she has been back in diapers for a couple weeks she has started asking to use the potty again, so maybe we will give it another shot….After we get her to stay in her own bed all night…

Photobucket


Yup Hadlee got a new bed, after pulling the old "I think I will throw myself out of my crib head first" stunt. I let her pick out her own sheets, and comforter for it. She of course chose The Little Mermaid. I really wanted the one with the cute little monkeys on it, she wanted The Little Mermaid more, I thought that if I let her pick them she would be more inclined to sleep in there. So let me tell you, bed time is HELL TIME around my house!! We have gotten her to go to bed in her room, however every night she ends up in our bed. At first I was really stressed about this, but as I have told some of you, I was way to overwhelmed with all of it, and decided to take it one thing at a time, so maybe next week I will start working on getting her to stay in her bed.
Hadlee just turned 2 on April 6th. And, Aunt Bobbie being the lovely Aunt that she is, gave Hadlee a Kitten. The first few days were very trying, He wasn't eating, or using the bathroom, and quite frankly I was thinking this cat was going to either die of starvation, or be murdered by my 2 year old. Although, I think she would have gotten the lesser charge of involuntary kitty slaughter. But I got the kitten to eat, and it took me very little time to get him to use the litter box, I am still a little worried about my 2 y/o being on a kitty hunt, but over all this little guy is doing really good. Hadlee, despite the fact that she smothers him absolutely adores him, and he adores her. It is funny cause every time she gets around him he starts purring like crazy. I let Hadlee name him, and what does she decide to call him? YELLOW. Yup, Yellow!!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

WAHOO you made a blog, nice. Hadlee looks so cute we miss her.

Lise said...

Good luck with the potty traing, staying in your own bed thing. lol
Callie was over 3 before I dared take her out of the crib, or potty trained. She's a cutie!